a beautiful school narthex

a beautiful school narthex
a beautiful school narthex

Friday, May 16, 2014

women ministers

 Joel 2

28 
And it shall come to pass 
afterward, that I will pour
out my Spirit upon ALL
flesh; and your sons and
your daughters shall
prophesy, your old men
shall dream dreams, your 
young men shall see visions:
29 
and also upon the servants
and upon the handmaids in 
those days will I pour out
my Spirit.
30 
And I will show wonders in
the heavens and in the
earth, blood, and fire, and 
pillars of smoke.
31 
The sun shall be turned
into darkness, and the
moon into blood, before
the great and the terrible
day of the Lord come.
32 
And it shall come to pass,
that whosoever shall call
on the name of the Lord
shall be delivered:  for in
mount Zion and in 
Jerusalem shall be 
deliverance, as the Lord 
hath said, and in the 
remnant whom the Lord
shall call.
 (Acts 2.14-21)

14 
But Peter, standing up
with the eleven, lifted up
his voice, and said unto
them, Ye people of Judea,
and all ye that dwell at 
Jerusalem, be this known
unto you, and hearken to
my words:
15 
for these are not drunken,
as ye suppose, seeing it
is but the third hour of
the day.
16 
But this is that which was 
spoken by the prophet Joel;
17 
And it shall come to pass
in the last days, saith God,
        
I will pour out of my
Spirit upon ALL flesh:
and your sons and your 
daughters shall 
prophesy, 
and your young men shall 
see visions, 
and your old men shall 
dream dreams:
18 
and on my servants and
on my handmaidens
        
I will pour out in those
days of my Spirit;
and they shall 
prophesy:  
19 
and I will show wonders 
in heaven above,
        
and signs in the earth 
beneath; 
blood, and fire, and vapor
of smoke:
20 
the sun shall be turned into 
darkness,
        
and the moon into blood,
before that great and 
notable day of the Lord 
come:
21 
and it shall come to pass,
that whosoever shall call
on the name of the Lord
shall be saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment