a beautiful school narthex

a beautiful school narthex
a beautiful school narthex

Friday, July 25, 2014

pleasures for evermore

Psalms 16
8  I have set the Lord always before me:  because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
9  Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth:  my flesh also shall rest in hope.
10  For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
11  Thou wilt show me the path of life:  in thy presence is fullness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

Acts 2
25  For David speaketh concerning him, I foresaw the Lord always before my face; for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved:
26  therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope:
27  because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
28 Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment