a beautiful school narthex

a beautiful school narthex
a beautiful school narthex

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

i will pay my vows unto the Lord

(Psalms 116.12-19)

12  What shall I render unto the Lord for ALL his benefits toward me?
13  I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the Lord.
14  I will pay my vows unto the Lord now in the presence of ALL his people.
15  Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints.
16  O Lord, truly I am thy servant; I am thy servant, and the child of thine handmaid:  thou hast loosed my bonds.
17  I will offer to thee the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and will call upon the name of the Lord.
18  I will pay my vows unto the Lord now in the presence of ALL his people,
19  . . .  Praise ye the Lord.

Psalms 50
14  Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the Most High:
15  and call upon me in the day of trouble:  I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.
 Psalms 61
5  For thou, O God, hast heard my vows:  thou hast given me the heritage of those that fear thy name.
8  So will I sing praise unto thy name for ever, that I may daily perform my vows.

see also, Psalms 66
songs
i made, a vow to the Lord

i made a vow to the Lord,

and i won’t take it back

No comments:

Post a Comment