a beautiful school narthex

a beautiful school narthex
a beautiful school narthex

Friday, September 18, 2015

my feet slippeth not

Dear Lord Jesus, please don’t let me slip into darkness.
Dear Lord Jesus, please don’t let me slip through the cracks.
Dear Lord Jesus, please don’t let the bottom fall out of my life.  
Dear Lord Jesus, please don’t let me ever feel as if my life is in between a rock and a hard place.  
Dear Lord Jesus, please don’t let my life fall apart.  
*When I said, my foot slippeth; thy mercy, O Lord, held me up.  Psalms 94.18
(Psalms 91.11,12,15,16)
11  For God shall give his angels charge over you, to keep you in ALL your ways.      
*12  They shall bear you up in their hands, lest you dash your foot against a stone. 
15  You shall call upon me, and I will answer you:  I will be with you in trouble; I will deliver you, and honor you.  
16  With long life will I satisfy you, and show you my salvation. 
Psalms 56
9  When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back:  this I know; for God is  for me.
10  In God will I praise his word:  in the Lord will I praise his word.
11  In God have I put my trust:  I will not be afraid what people can do unto me.
12  Thy vows are upon me, O God:  I will render praises unto thee.
*13  For thou  hast delivered my soul from death:  wilt not thou deliver my feet from falling, that I may walk before God in the light of the living?
Psalms 18
32  It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.
35  Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation:  and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great.
*36  Thou hast enlarged my steps under me, that my feet did not slip.
In the Word of God I’ve got a hiding place.  Anon.
*The law of God is in their heart; none of their steps slideth.  (Psalms 37.31)
*Thou hast enlarged my steps under me, that my feet did not slip.  Psalms 18.36
He brought me forth also into a large place:   he delivered me, because he delighted in me.  2 Samuel 22.20
Thank you Jesus.  Sammie L Turner Jr

No comments:

Post a Comment